Yay its Thursday! This week has gone by so quickly for me.
Yesterday was a good day. I did get after Jack quite a bit, but it’s
not because I totally lost it or was PISSED off. I felt completely in
control. There are just some things that we have let our kids get away
with, and I want to put a stop to it NOW! For example....I was watching
TV in the living room last night while I was folding my laundry. Ya know
it takes me longer to fold my laundry while watching TV. Jack came in with
that whinny voice and said something like, "You've been watching TV
forever, it's my turn", not his exact words but similar. So I got
after him and raised my voice and told him that I am the parent! I am
watching TV! You can go upstairs and watch TV if you want! What
gives him the right to kick me off the TV! One of many things I hate.
Oh Oh Oh!!!! For some reason at lunch time I decided to
check my voice mail. I had a message from a guy up North, up in the
Spring Villie/Spanish Fork area! He has a female brindle pug that is in
heat right now! Wholly Crap is this really happening!
I called them back when I got home from work, then I talked to Laura,
she's supposed to be getting things all set up for their romantic evening.
As long as the people are okay with dropping their dog off at Laura’s,
because I KNOW Laura and Andy will NOT let their dog out of their sight!
Cross your fingers for us that everything works out! If it does we
should be getting a little puppy in March sometime. Dogs are prego for approx.
63 days and the puppy needs to be at least 8 weeks. That's about 4 months!
SO EXCITED! Once we know that she's really prego I will be even
more excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment