Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday, October 27, 2014


I am having such a crappy attitude I probably shouldn't be writing today.  I will try and keep it a little upbeat.
Thursday my mom had a bloody nose, I had to end up taking her to the clinic.  It had been bleeding for over an hour.  I'm trying to figure out what I did after work, because I don't think I went to Cross Fit.  Whatever!
Friday, I felt like I cleaned the house really good, I mean I didn't mop, but everything else was pretty clean.  Jack and I had an apt with Kathy; I thought it went really well.  We have a follow up in 3 more weeks.  I am really nervous though, because I am all out of Pristiqu and I can start to feel my headaches coming.  I have forgotten to take it before and have had major problems, so this isn't going to be fun.  At least the last two pills were cut in half, but I wish I could have weaned myself off a little better.  I didn't know I wasn't going to be getting them anymore though.  Friday night there was a high school football game.
Saturday Ryan came in our room at 8 and asked why we weren't awake yet.  That is unusual for me, but I’m just so tired!  I straightened up the house a bit more, then made Jacks vest and gloves for his Goofy costume.  Then we got ready for our Halloween party.  It was a ton of fun!  There was a bad attitude at the end, but it was still fun.  
Yesterday was our Primary Sacrament meeting program, it worked out fine, but I feel like Jean Munk did EVERYTHING!  And she did, I don't know why Jen and I couldn't have been a little involved.  I think that may have been the start of my crappy attitude.  I thought I was over it, but the led into everything else maybe. I don't know if my attitude has anything to do with me being off my med or not.  I am just so sick and tired of this house looking like CRAP!  I am sick of spending so much of my time cleaning, for it to get so FREAKING MESSY!  It just eats at me until I can't take it anymore.  I had to go hide in the bathtub, there was nowhere else for me to be alone!  I went to bed early; my attitude is a little better this morning, but still feeling a little like crap.

No comments: