So....yesterday morning after I got the kids to school I was getting ready to call and book our cruise. My phone rang, it was my brother Scott. He asked why we were going on this cruise in the middle of the school year, why not in the summer. He went on to tell me that there is no way his girls can miss a whole week of school! I felt like he had just stabbed me! I have gone through so much work to try and make this perfect for everyone! After I had time to calm down and think about it, this would be better for most people. Some are planning pregnancies around this! More people would be able to go, and it gives everyone a little more time to save. Now that I've got it into everyones mind that this is happening for REAL! They are now maybe starting to think they actually need to start saving money. So the summer of 2016 is when we are going! I think I can look at booking it this December, and that's exactly what I want to try and do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment