I hate to say this but I feel like if I don't have some caffeine I can't get a darn thing done! I have stepped away from the Mt. Dew and have been just having those energy drink mix things that you add too water, and boy do they help me have energy! I kind of wonder if part of my problem about being so tired is that I ran out of my herbal energy pills from doTerra, the Mito2Max. I didn't realize how much that was helping.
Lets see....this weekend we haven't done anything too exciting. Friday Ron Wilson came and finished up in the garage and got it textured, Saturday Brenden painted it and started with all the lights. We are so close to being done! I was hopping for the end of October, but I know the outside won't be done by then. We better hurry before it gets too cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment