Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday, October 21, 2014


I don't know what it is about me that make people want to see me drunk.  I have heard this comment time and time again.  I guess sometimes I act a little crazy!  Last night I went to Cross Fit, bad idea!  Yesterday’s workout was BRUTAL!  It took me almost 45 min to complete.  By the end of it I was the only one left to finish, and I was so out of it!  I was no longer mentally coherent.  I kept asking what I was supposed to be doing, I couldn't remember and they had to keep explaining it to me and demonstrating.  A couple times I felt like I was going to pass out.  At the very end I almost did pass out so I put down the weights and laid on the floor for a min.  I am terrible because at the end I am LOUD, and I grunt a lot when I'm trying to get that darn weight above my head!  I am just so proud of myself for not giving up and for finishing!  I am definitely feeling it today. I don't get too sore because I do a good stretch before and after working out, I can still move, but I am a little sore.  Speaking of weights, Ryan says he can back squat 150 pounds, I had to see how heavy that was, and I don't think there is any way he can do that!  I know at the high school they don't squat as low as we do in Cross Fit, but I still don't think there is any way he can do 150 pounds!  I maxed out yesterday at 135, and I had to be spotted, I did it, but it was scary.
Yesterday I spent all day getting the house in order, I didn't mop, but it was pretty clean.  Last night Ryan asked how the house got so dirty after I had cleaned it, hummmm, I don't know.  Maybe because NO BODY TAKES CARE OF THEIR STUFF!  We are working on this.

No comments: