Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday, October 13, 2014


Friday's work wasn't too bad; I actually enjoyed it, even though I was nearly 15 min late.  Now it is all coming back to me.  This is the day I was having BIG problems with Jack.  Him and his...I don't even know what to call it, but he is just so picky about everything sometimes!  It took him nearly 40 min to finally put a pair of pants on.  Yes, I had to go through about 40 min of hearing him complain that he didn't like this certain type of jeans that he has, and that he didn't want to wear these and those ones were too short and these ones were too long.  It went on and on and on!  At work I was completely fine, but the second I got home I turned into a monster again, and Jack wasn't helping!  The house was a disaster!  I didn't want to clean; I knew it would just piss me off even more.  I assigned the kids to certain rooms, and Jack wouldn't do anything, so I started narking on him WAY TOO MUCH!  He was crying on the couch.  After I had calmed down I went over and apologized to him and things were better.  I made an apt. with Kathy Erickson, they one that does Kinesiology.  I feel fine now, but things have seriously got to change!
Saturday Ryan had a game in Cedar; I hear that he was AWESOME!  I had to stay home for a graveside for my cousin Jeff, my Uncle Franks son.  He was cremated; we had a little get together and buried his ashes.
I had sharing time yesterday and I think it went really well.

No comments: