Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday, October 26, 2014


I just read an article in the October 2014 Ensign called 'Family History for the rising generation'.  It's really got me excited to get on familysearch.org and see what I can find!
So....last evening our friend Curtis Rupp approached us about taking our family on a cruise.  He had gotten an email yesterday morning that stated they were having a 12 hour sale.  For a 4 day cruise to Mexico for our family of 5 will only cost around $1,200.00, that's with tax and everything!  It sucks because we will have to take our kids out of school right before the Christmas holiday, which I really don't like, but it will be fun!  They are surprising their kids, I would like to do the same, and we will see how long Brenden will last.  They are (and hopefully we can do the same) not telling their kids anything!  They will go to California probably the Saturday before (cruise is Monday-Friday) and say they are going on a mini vaca to Cali.  Their kids won't know they are going on a cruise until they get to the boat!  That'll be way fun and hope we can do the same.
I'm usually excited about it being Friday, but I have to work today, yuck!  

No comments: