Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thursday, October 9, 2014


I feel so crappy right now, I feel like my brain is not in my head and it is hard for me to get much done at this moment.  I know it's only 6:30 in the morning, but I have forgotten to take my vitamins and my "Pill" for the past couple days and I'm starting to feel really disoriented.  Hopefully after taking them today I will be able to tell a difference.  
Tuesday my mom called me at least 3 times within a 30 min time frame to ask me if I was going to the volleyball game.  I reminded her that she just barely asked me and that I can give her the same answer that I had already given her.  Obviously she really wanted to go, so I went to Cross Fit, fixed dinner and went with her to the game.  She drove, and oh my heck she was all over the road, totally scares me that she drives to St. George.  
Yesterday I thought I would do my reading and journal writing after the kids left for school, but I didn't know Brenden was taking the day off and that threw everything out the window.  It's hard for me to do anything when he's home, and I totally forgot.  Can you tell me why I'm so retarded!  I went to Cross Fit yesterday and we did a WOD called "Fight gone bad".  We did 3 rounds of different things and you had to keep track of how many reps you did.  After each round you got a min. rest, that's when I would write down my reps for that round.  I got 57, 62, and 58.  I added that up and wrote down 102 for my total.  DON'T ASK!  Instead of thinking in 50's I was thinking in 25's.  I later got a text from one of the lady’s there and she told me what my real total was, 177!  I bet everyone there thought I was such a MORON!  I'll just blame it on the fact that I haven't taken my pills for a couple days, it's doing weird things to me.

No comments: