Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday, October 3, 2014

I AM IN CHARGE!  Why do I keep forgetting this?  I feel like I get so stressed out sometimes that I forget that I need really badly to step back and breath.  Everyone doesn't need to feel my stress and anger!   I haven't been to Cross Fit since Monday and I was so looking forward to going last night.  I had Coles last soccer game that started at 6 o'clock, it was all going to work out perfectly.  At about 4:30 I received a text from my visiting teaching partner, Kaye McGregor, she wanted to know what time we wanted to take over dinner. Wholly Crap I forgot we were taking dinner to one of the lady's we visit!  I was pissed that I wasn't going to be able to go to Cross Fit.  I realize how stupid that sounds and how stupid I was for being upset about that when I was doing someone a service.  I feel terrible now.  Now that I've calmed down and step back and look at the situation I realize that I need to change, come on Rachelle!  It's really not going to make a huge difference in my life that I missed another day at Cross Fit, but it may have had a bigger impact than we know on the family we took a meal to.  The meal to that family means more than Cross Fit means to me.  I should have been happier yesterday to serve, and not so selfish.

No comments: