Thursday, October 16, 2014
Thusday, October 16, 2014
I have had cruising on the brain! I feel like alls I do is eat, drink, and sleep CRUISING! I've been trying to plan my Bushar family cruise for next November 2015. Trying to find the best prices and get everything organized so everyone can get the best prices. I'm getting so excited! I've been trying to get ahold of people and get exact numbers of how many will be coming, it's been a little hectic, but I don't mind. I'm going to call back our travel guy this morning and try and get the ball rolling so we can lock in a price. So this cruise we will be going on this December with our kids will just be a tester cruise, won't be near as awesome! It'll still be fun though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment