Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Yesterday when I walked out the door, I felt like the world was saying "Hello October!".  Summer is over, and Fall is here!  It was so chilly yesterday.  As much as I didn't want to I'm glad I did go help with the vision screening at the Elementary.  My house is still a mess, but that's okay.  I told the Lord how frustrated I am about my house work, and asked him to inspire me to want to clean.  Some days I have a strong desire and actually want to clean.  Lately I've been in a slump and cant get my butt up and clean.  Which reminds me of one of my previous entry's, I AM IN CHARGE!  It's all in my mind and I need to make up my mind that I"m going to clean, and I will.  Yesterday was for some reason a hard day for me.  I was great all that morning and at work I had such an awesome attitude.  But when I got home it all went wrong.  I had all of Stacie's kids over here, and I thing I get  anxiety when a lot of kids are over making a lot of noise.  Then I needed to fix my moms phone, then I needed to go pick everything out in my garden, because it was supposed to freeze last night.  Too Much going on!  When I get bombarded with stuff I get overwhelmed and stressed and the anxiety kicks in!

No comments: