Thursday, July 31, 2008
OutSide
Okay, so I haven't really been outside much this summer. With being prego and then having a new baby, I've just been inside mostly. Today, however, I decided to go for a walk with the kids down to the snow cone place. HOLY COW IT'S HOT! That wasn't too bad, but when I got home I decided that the lawn needed to be mowed, and I'm trying to get some exercise in, because this baby fat isn't commin off by itself if ya know what I mean ;o) Yah, that was a little more of a work out than I had bargained for. Our lawn mower is one that you have to push to go, it doesn't pull you. Now I've locked myself in my room and I'm trying to cool off. Maybe next time I won't mow the lawn in the MIDDLE of the afternoon :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good running into you for a few mins. at Cottonwood! The heat in Enterprise is NOTHING! try adding some humidity to it! :)
Post a Comment