By the way, while I'm here I think I forgot to mention about my Dr. apt......I wasn't able to set a date to be induced, because the hospital won't even let them schedule it until I'm 38 weeks. Which is today, but I have to wait to talk to my doctor on Tuesday. So hopefully next week, cross your fingers for me! I'll have a new baby someday, right? :o)
Friday, July 4, 2008
Just having fun
I was just board and having fun on photo shop, and this is what I was doing, I think it's pretty cool! These are just some pictures of when we went to Disney World.
By the way, while I'm here I think I forgot to mention about my Dr. apt......I wasn't able to set a date to be induced, because the hospital won't even let them schedule it until I'm 38 weeks. Which is today, but I have to wait to talk to my doctor on Tuesday. So hopefully next week, cross your fingers for me! I'll have a new baby someday, right? :o)
By the way, while I'm here I think I forgot to mention about my Dr. apt......I wasn't able to set a date to be induced, because the hospital won't even let them schedule it until I'm 38 weeks. Which is today, but I have to wait to talk to my doctor on Tuesday. So hopefully next week, cross your fingers for me! I'll have a new baby someday, right? :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Impressive photoshop work. I've tried to use it a few times and it is complicated. Kudos to you for being able to do fancy things with it. It never does what I want it to and I end up calling my mom everytime I'm trying to use it. Send me an e-mail with your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite. jandkatee@gmail.com
your kids are cute and all but....i want to see another pic of your HOT sister!!!
Post a Comment