Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby Baby Baby!

How many diapers does it take to change ONE diaper? FIVE! Yesterday I was changing Coles diaper, and he started to squirt, not pee but poop! Holy cow watch out! Okay, so I waited awhile to make sure he was done, then I cleaned up the mess and got out a new diaper. Before I had time to even do the diaper up, he squirted AGAIN! This time I waited longer, to make sure he was done, surely he had to be done by now! NOPE! Needless to say, 5 diapers later the job was finally done. Third Times A Charm!
Okay last night Cole woke up to eat, he was acting like he was starving to death, which of course he was! :o) I get him up and start to feed him, my heck he fell asleep. Wouldn't wake up for anything, so I put him back in bed. Not even 5 min later, he was starving to death again, the same thing happened! But third times a charm, and he FINALLY decided food was more important than sleep. It was about time too! Ya know it's really not that bad to me to have to get up at night. Maybe it's because he doesn't wake up too many times, and he seems to know that it's night time and actually sleeps, only gets up to eat. I'm lucky there, he's been a really good baby so far! I'm really lucky for that :o)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cole is so adorable. Justin and I and the kids will be out of town Friday night and Saturday but if you guys are coming up this weekend let us know and I'll make sure we stop by to visit.

Anonymous said...

You are very lucky to have a good baby... and a cute one too. ;)