Monday, July 21, 2008

Baby's First Bath

I woke up yesterday morning and guess what had fallen off, Coles belly cord thingy! So of course I couldn't resist giving him a REAL bath. He didn't really like it too much. I'm sure that will change in time though, because my kids LOVE their bath. Maybe it's because he's my precious little baby, but isn't he just a doll!

Not freaking out too bad in this picture, it's not like the water was cold or anything.

Last Sunday my nephew Scottie asked what I was going to do with his belly cord when it fell off. I told him I was going to throw it away, he said he wanted me to give it to him. He kept telling me to not forget to give it to him too, do you think he'll be mad if I throw it away? Maybe I'll call Selma, his mom, and ask if he still wants it :o)

He sure was happy to get out of that water, he doesn't like being cold. Who can blame him, he's used to be toasty warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachelle, he is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats!