Monday, July 7, 2008

That Didn't Work!

Oh my goodness, nothing is ever going to work! Jack STILL won't go to primary by himself. He won't even sit with his class without me. I told him I'd sit right behind him during class, and he still wouldn't! Well, it started out Sunday morning, and he said he'd go all by himself! I was so excited. We got to church and he wouldn't go. I told him I'd sit right outside the door and he said okay, then he changed his mind. Then I told him I'd sit right behind him during class, he said okay, then changed his mind AGAIN! I know he is EXTREMELY shy and I should be way more patient, but I don't know what to do, I need some suggestions, PLEASE!!! He says he's afraid, and that he doesn't know anyone, but he used to go! So now what?

1 comment:

goldmania said...
This comment has been removed by the author.