Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Big Fat Liars!
I'm done listening to EVERYBODY!!!! People keep telling me how close I am to having this baby, and that I'm going to have it any day now. Well, any day has come and gone, and I'm STILL pregnant! I had my doctors appointment today. First of all I would way rather wait in the waiting room where it's nice and cool and where I'm full dressed, instead of the tinny little exam room, that feels like there is no ventilation, and I'm sitting on a table without any pants on! Anyways the doc finally comes in and asks how I'm doing, so I told him how hot it was in there! He measured me and I'm 40 centimeters! He looked at my chart and commented that I've had a 9 lb. 5 ouncer and a 7 lb 8 ouncer. He said, I don't think this is going to be a 7 pounder, it's going to be closer to the 9 lb range. "Yah, that's what I figured too, lets get this baby out of me!" He said that my doc was out of town, I said I didn't care! Before he "examined" me he asked if I wanted him to "encourage labor" without any hesitation at all I blurted out "YES!" He was shocked that I said it so quickly. I don't know what the heck he did, but he did tell me that a couple of times he's accidentally broken the water while doing this, I told him to just brake it anyways. I am Dilated to a 3+ and am 75% thinned. I've been VERY uncomfortable and having contractions since, well, except when I took a short nap. Now that I'm sitting up again, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable again. I just still don't know if I'm going to know when I'm in labor! The book says you should feel it in your back, but what if I don't have back labor, but what if I do. People keep saying that I'll KNOW when it's time. I sure hope I do know, but what if I don't! Can't someone just tell me exactly what's going to happen and when?! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's Kali (Terry) Field. Happy I ran into your blog! I hope you have your baby soon! Good LUCK!!
Okay Okay! What is going to happen? you WILL have this baby, and when?....believe it or not before you die....even though it may not seem like it.:) I wish you into labor right this minute...and I feel for you. Good Luck!
Calm down, I really, think you are over re-acting, you aren't even that big!
hey! I would rather people tell me that I AM big than that I'm not. Because I am! And too many people have asked if I'm having twins so cut it out!
Post a Comment