Sunday, August 10, 2008
Holy Crap!
I am totally freaked out! Yesterday I got on my parents four-wheeler to run some errands, when I got on something fell on the ground, it looked like a piece of a SNAKE! Freaked me out, where was the other half of the snake? My mom scooped it up, and took it over to Brenden to ask him what he thought it was (since he was in her back yard building her shed). It REALLY looked like the tail end of a snake. Brenden picked it up then flung it out of his hand like it was a real snake. Then he picked it up and started chewing on the end of it (kinda). It WAS a snake, but it was the tail end of Ryan's FAKE snake. Thank heavens. Later I was walking home from my mom's house, I got off her drive way and onto the gravel, holy crap again! There was a Tarantula! Seriously! I yelled for my mom to get some hair spray and a match, that sucker was gonna DIE! Instead she came over and actually STEPPED on it! Eww gross. I just wouldn't want to have to feel it being squished! The whole way home, of course, I'm looking for anything that moves. I get home, and I'm putting the stroller away, and I look out the window and see a baby kitten jump into my trash can, I was afraid it was going to fall down inside and get stuck, so I went out to get it out, and 4 other kittens jumped out of the trash can, scared the crap out of me AGAIN! Thank heaven that was it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a day you had. Remember the crickets!!!!!!
Post a Comment