Saturday, July 5, 2008

Okay, sis!

Sorry about that last post for the rest of you. I had just noticed these comments on my blog saying how HOT someone thought my sister was, it was starting to freak me out pretty bad. I even sent her a text and asked if she had been leaving comments on my blog. She played dumb, and acted like she had no idea what I was talking about. How on earth would she know how to leave a comment on my blog. While we were texting she made a comment that made me really think it was her. She finally called me and fessed up. She thought it was way too funny that I was getting all wound up like I did. Her and her Girls probably had a really good laugh session on my behalf. Glad I could make your day! We both laughed about it pretty hard after she told me, and after I realized what a geek I was being! Good one sis! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just trying to put you in labor!!! I'll try harder next time!

Melinda said...

That is WAY too funny! :D

Morgan said...

you are pretty feisty arn't you prego! That would have been awesome if it would have really put you into labor!