Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Fun!

I thought I'd try and get one last shot of us as a Family of Four! If you look closely you can see my belly button poking through my shirt, isn't it cute. This is us at the races!


Jack is on the left, we were trying to talk him into racing, but he didn't dare. I did finally talk him into walking down with me so he could get a treat. Ryan, ran and he ran hard. He thinks he took 3rd place, but sorry to say he looks like he's running in place when he runs. Not too fast :o(

After the races we walked over to get a snow cone! Brenden got his for free since he's a Vet!
Later that night the kids had fun throwing "SNAPS"! We hit a yard sale earlier, and they had a bunch of "Denver Bronco's" Shirts there that were almost perfect size for my kids. As soon as we got home they had to put them on! Only a quarter each shirt!
Then we found some Big sparklers we bought last year, and the kids had fun with those too, even though they were kind of crappy and half of them didn't work. :o)

1 comment:

goldmania said...

I don't know how I didn't see you at the races. Glad you had a great day!