Thank Heaven, Finally! Well, of course I had my dr. apt. today, just got home and boy is it hot in St. George! Sometimes I wish when you are in the exam room that if the doc is in delivering, they'd come tell you. I was in the room for over half an hour and thought they had forgotten about me, (usually my early appointments get me in and out within a half an hour) but no.....he was in delivery. Anyways, when he came in I asked how Saturday looked for him to induce me. Basically he told me he had to go to girls camp and help out with some stuff. He also said he could start me next week, but I don't want to wait that long, plus Brenden has testing he has to do next week. I was very disappointed, and he could tell. Then he asked if I wanted him to strip my membranes, I told him that was done last week I thought. Well he said he was going to work my cervix. OUCH! Not very comfortable. I'm dilated to a 4+, he said if I start having contractions tonight to make sure to come in and they'd get me going! He kept telling me that I was going to have this baby any time now. I think he got sick of me telling him that I didn't believe him. I asked if Friday was out of the question too. He said yes it was. Then he looked at my chart to see my due date and he said it was the 17th, which is weird, because last week the doctor said it was the 18th, WHATEVER I wasn't about to argue. So he said, how about today or tomorrow! REALLY!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! He went to call the Labor and Delivery unit, and came back and said TOMORROW! Can you believe it? Tomorrow, tomorrow! I can't tell you how excited I am to get this WONDERFUL baby out of me!
So this is how it's going to go, and I hope it all goes to plan. I called labor and delivery to see how busy they thought they'd be tomorrow. They have 2 C-sections and like 5 or 6 inductions scheduled before mine, so very busy. Which works out better for us, because Brenden is supposed to be changing someones windows tomorrow, and he has to get as much done as possible. Okay, so that works, lets see if this next part works out too..... Thursday Jack has a dentist apt at the other hospital (because he has to be put to sleep), so hopefully I'll get out of labor and delivery at a good time and will be able to take Jack right over to the other hospital to get his teeth worked on. Yah, right after I have the baby! It's going to be a very fun interesting time. Like I said, hopefully all goes to plan. Wish us luck! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK!! OH YEAH...and GOOD LUCK!!! I am SO excited for you! Keep me informed and let me know if you need anything.
Good Luck Rachelle, I hope everything goes great! Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby.
So excited for you! Keep us posted!
YEAH!!! Can't wait to see pics of the beautiful little guy!! Hope it went well!!
YAY! I will be watching for pics! Blogging will be the last thing on your mind, but here's my email: kfield9@hotmail.com. Drop me a line and I'll get ya invited to view my blog! :) I forgot to give you my email in my last post...so sorry!
Post a Comment