I've been checking Morgans Work Blog to see if she'd post some of the cute pictures she took of my sweet little baby! They are SO FREAKING CUTE! Click HERE to see them all! I copied a couple of them and posted them below. She does such an awesome job! I told you they were going to be cute! Brenden is very impressed, and I know there are more to choose from, this is going to be hard to choose. I LOVE them :o) Very happy customer. Thanks Again Morgan!!!
My husband Brenden and I got married back in 2000, and have these three wonderful children. Ryan, Jack, and Cole. Life is such a journy, I'm just glad I have these great people to share it with! I LOVE my family
4 comments:
Way cute pictures. She did an awesome job.
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! She always does so good!
They look awesome! Not a real shocker huh? Cute kids...good photographer..no problem! Cute stuff!
LOVE these!! Wow! She did a wonderful job!
Post a Comment