Thursday, July 3, 2008

No Luck

Okay, I'm not mad, and I'm not complaining. BUT....I've decided that no matter what, unless your body is READY to go into labor, there is NOTHING you can do to make yourself go into labor! Yah, mopping your floor by hand might put you into labor, IF your body it ready anyways. You can go on bumpy four-wheeler rides and that can put you into labor, IF your body is ready! My body just isn't ready, and that's okay. :o) I'm ready, but at this point who wouldn't be. Oh well, if I have to wait 2 more weeks I guess it won't kill me. Really, I'm okay with it, I've come to terms with it and it's all okay! REALLY! :o)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Nice change of attitude! I admire you. Stay that way and it will probably FLY by.

Anonymous said...

What a great attitude you are having! :) You've been pregnant for 38 weeks, what's a few more right?! :)