Friday, July 18, 2008

Fire Ants!

Jack came running in the house tonight, he was screaming like he was about to die (like he normally does when ANYTHING happens to him). Screaming Bloody Murder, really you'd think he was dieing! He was bit and he was bit hard! Stinking Red Ants! Right on the neck, don't ask how it got on his neck. My mom told me that if you mix baking soda and water together to make a paste, that'll help take out the sting. I tried it on Ryan when this happened to him, and it seemed to work. We put it on Jack, and at least he stopped screaming :o) It was past his bedtime and we could NOT get him to go to bed, you want to know why he didn't want to go to bed? He said that if he went to bed he was afraid that he would forget about his ant bite! I told him I'd take a picture of it and put it in his scrapbook, then he could NEVER forget about it!He wouldn't let us wipe off the paste, he wouldn't let us touch it at all. If we tried the screaming started right back up again. We gave him a rag and told him when he was ready he could wipe it off. He didn't dare wipe it off too good, that might hurt!My Daddy Loves Me! Right after I took these pictures he was just fine, and went right to bed. "Good night daddy!"

No comments: