Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

It was nice to get a phone call yesterday morning to remind me that the kids had a dentist apt today!  Holy crap, I knew they had an apt this month, but didn't think it was this soon.  REALLY glad they called.
Anyways, Christmas was good, it was good that we came back home and were on Christmas break, because I needed a break from our cruise!  We didn't do much but relax, and I CLEANED!  My house isn't spotless right now, but it's actually kind of clean and a little organized!  Friday Stacie and I are going to go to town to get some organizing stuff.  Like bins and such.  I want to have a place for EVERYTHING!  New Years at the in-laws was great!  We stayed until Sunday morning, I wanted to make it back at least by Sacrament meeting, since I knew I wasn't going to get anyone to go to a different ward.  Brenden bought a little pickup while we were up there, a Chevy S10.  I drove the van home with Jack and Cole and He and Ryan drove the pickup home.
Work has been good, however it has been hard waking up at 5 a.m.  I wake up at 5 because I've decided to read the whole standard works again this year, so I need to get up early enough to get about 9 pages read.  I've also decided to get my butt in gear and be better about my calling.  I don't know why I couldn't be great in the beginning, but I'm doing better.  It just takes my brain quite awhile to understand and DO what needs to be done.  Its the whole scouting and faith in God that I've been struggling with, I'm starting to do better now.

No comments: