Thank heavens its FRIDAY!! And get this, I don’t think I have anything planned, to go anywhere anyways. I feel like the past several Fridays I’ve had to be the 4th off for the ambulance. They were probably starting to wonder if I would ever be home on Friday again. I would LOVE to go to town and do some grocery shopping, but I don’t know if I dare. Well, yesterday morning was a nightmare for me. There are just some days I have a hard time dealing with Jack. I need to be so much better, and that’s probably why the Lord gave me him, so I can learn to have more love in my heart and be more patient. {ITS’ SO HARD!} I had him shower the night before so I wouldn’t have to be so bothered by him……Lets see, how do I put this……..he waists so much time deciding what he’s doing I guess. I tell him he needs to go get dressed, so he goes in the bathroom and sits down (our community closet is in the bathroom), he seriously sits there for what seems forever, but is really only probably 5 min. Its long enough to drive me crazy! I try not to get upset that he wakes up at 6:30 and its 7 and all he has done is eat breakfast, and sometimes he’s not even done with that by 7! We read scriptures at 7:30 so that only gives him 30 min to get ready. Well when it takes him 30 min to eat a bowl of cereal, and he has to take 5 min of sitting between each thing he needs to do to think about what he needs to do next! {MAKES ME WANT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT!} When we have 10 min until we need to read and he doesn’t have his shoes on, his hair isn’t combed and his teeth are NOT brushed! I start to want to {LOOSE IT!} I was having a hard time yesterday morning. Brenden had to leave early for work and Jack didn’t want to go to school that early, so I told him to walk. I feel like if there is a vehicle that is leaving our house that can drop them off, and it’s not too terribly early, there is no reason that a second vehicle should do the same thing, if that makes sense. Nevertheless, my morning was not off to a great start.
I really wanted to get these frames done yesterday, so as soon as the kids were off to school I started on them again, and I got all of the centers cut out but two. That only gave me 30 min to get ready for work!
First I drilled two holes in the corners, I figured out later that I really only needed one whole. the I stuck the blade of the jig saw in and started to cut.
I was having a problem finding a drill at first, because Brenden has a lot of his tools at the City Office. I finally found a drill, but the battery was just about dead, luckily after work I found another CHARGED battery! I finished cutting the centers out, after buying a new blade, that made a {WORLD OF DIFFERENCE!} I got my router out and started to get the edges looking nice. The router was doing something weird, then the top of it flew off, well it didn’t ‘fly’ off but it came off. Good thing I had another bit that was exactly the same! Ya know, when ya get a new blade or new bit that’s sharp, things sure do go more smoothly!
Well, these suckers are now ready for paint! I’m still debating if I want or need to put an insert in the back for glass, or to just tape the pics on the back of this.

No comments:
Post a Comment