I think I can feel a difference in my energy. I had been taking these DoTerra supplements
that help with energy, called Mito2Max.
I could tell a difference when I started to take them in my energy
level, so I’ve been taking them for a while now. I need to get ahold of our budget and stick
to it, because our money has disappeared!
I know that’s mostly because of all the vacationing we did last month,
but it’s scary because we have NO money right now. I need to put it in my budget to get some more
of those energy supplements. I’m taking
so many pills right now though! I take a
vitamin pills for my eyes, Omega 3 fish oil pills for my eyes, hair skin and
nail vitamin, focus factor vitamin, vitamin C and a garlic pill. So in the morning I take 9 pills and night I
take 4. They don’t all fit in my pill
case Brenden bought me. I feel like I
need them all, then if I add 2 more energy supplements in the morning! I guess I do what I gotta do to survive.
Work was good yesterday, but I was so tired last night! I really wanted to work on the frames I need
to get done for primary, but I was POOPED!
That’s another reason why I really want to go get those pills. I am happy to say that we did have family
home evening. The kids didn’t think it
was family home evening because we mostly talked about chores and went over
what I should buy for dinners, but I felt like it was a success! At one point yesterday I just about lost it
because this house was starting to get dirty.
Its looked really nice since Saturday and I want it to STAY THAT
WAY! I locked myself in the bathroom and
talked it over with myself and the Lord.
I calmed down and solved my problem and didn’t even get upset the rest
of the night. It was great! I need to do that more often, step back and
take a look at the situation before I explode!
Job well done I think.
Tammie isn’t going to be to work today so I will be on my
own, I like working with Tammie, but I love it when she’s not there, mainly because
I am more useful, because I get to do her job too. Sometimes there just isn’t much for me to
do. The more I have to do the harder I
have to work and the faster the day goes.
Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment