Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday, January 23, 2015


Work was good yesterday.  This wasnt my feelings yesterday, but I sometimes feel like my job is pointless.  Ive often thought that they could save so much money if they did away with my job and gave Tammies job more hours.  It is convenient to have two people working at the high school, but totally unnecessary.  Tammies hours are as follows, and I for one think its ridiculous, 7:30-8 a.m. then she goes home for an hour then works 9-2.  I come in at 10 and help out, usually do the salad bar, but we dont have a salad bar every day, and most of the time there is absolutely nothing for me to do.  This week by the time I got to work, Tammie had enough time that the salad bar was already done.  Im only at the elementary for an hour before we go to the high school; I think Tammies hours should be as follows. After shes done with breakfast at the high school she should go straight to the elementary and work till 2.  Like I said, I dont want anyone to be out of a job here, maybe this is something that can happen next time someone quits.  Except, and I love Tammie to death but, I dont know if she could handle that or not.  Plus, I dont know if that would make her full time or not.  Something I want to find out, how many hours you have to have to be considered full time, because that would give her 6 ½ hours a day instead of the 5 ½ shes getting now.  Anyways, its just a thought.
I took Ryan to Cedar yesterday to play in a basketball game.  Bud asked him yesterday morning if he also wanted to play for the A team, so we had to go earlier.  He did awesome for his first game.  He gets along with the coach, and has friends on the team, and they seemed to actually play as a team!  Right after he played with the B team, I just dont feel like there is as much team unity, plus he doesnt like the coach and doesnt have any friends on the team, he hates it.  He got more action playing for the A team, than he did with his own team.  Dumb!

No comments: