Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday, January 22, 2015


I can’t say it enough; things go so smoothly when the house is clean!  I feel like I can live!  I know that sound’s so ridiculous, but seriously it’s true.  I have time in the morning to fold laundry, it’s still piled up, but not near as bad as usual.  I have time to watch TV if I want and not feel guilty that the house is a mess hole.  It’s just nice that’s all.  Things went well with Jack yesterday; hopefully things will continue to go well.  Today I have to take Ryan to Cedar for a basketball game.  And by the way I’m seriously thinking of signing up Jack for soccer in St. George.  I’m glad I was inspired to find out about it now, since sign ups just so happen to be this Saturday!  Melinda said that she wants to sign up Austin, who is a year older than Jack, and they are (kind of) friends.  Hoping we can get them on the same team, just to make carpooling more convenient.  

No comments: