Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday, January 12, 2015


Friday was quite the day!  Stacie, Heidi, and I were planning a trip to St. George to go get organizing stuff!  We weren’t’ able to leave until 9:30 because Heidi forgot she had to help in 1st grade.  That was fine though because Stacie was able to come over and go over some stuff I needed to get.  I drove, mainly because I wanted to sit in the front seat.  Wholly crap!  I spent a lot of money and thought I got a lot until I got home and unloaded.  I still got quite a bit to help me get started, but I feel like I didn’t get a ton.  It was so fun though!  Saturday Stacie came over and we reorganized my kitchen cabinets.  Can I just tell you how awesome Stacie is!  I love her so much!  I have some more stuff I need to get, but my house is looking good and starting to get in order!  She said our next project is under the stairs, which is a scary deep dark place.  

No comments: