Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday, January 18th 2015

I have a sneaky suspicion that the Lord really wants me to wake up in the morning to read my scriptures.  Friday morning for example, my alarm clock went off.  I turned it off and stayed in bed for a minute, I was starting to fall asleep.  I know this sounds {REALLY WEIRD}, but I was almost asleep and I felt like someone was shaking me to wake me up.  My body was actually “shaking” (not little shakes but big shakes).  I jumped out of bed and went down stairs and read.  Saturday morning I was very bad and ignored the Spirit.  I woke up at 6, but I didn’t want to get up that early so I stayed in bed and ended up falling back to sleep until 8.  My punishment for not getting up was a {VERY TERRIABLE DREAM!}  I didn’t have time to read yesterday, am starting to get WAY behind!  This morning I woke up pretty early, I didn’t want to look at the clock, but I couldn’t go back to sleep, still I stayed in bed.  What seemed like about an hour later Brenden got out of bed, so I peeked at my clock.  6 a.m., still don’t want to get out of bed this early, but I really can’t sleep, so I finally get out of bed.  I got my reading done, checked two days off my reading chart, but I’m still two days behind.  I can’t not read every day or its going to get way too hard, and that’s what the Lord, I think, is trying to help me avoid. 

Friday I cleaned my house really good, which didn’t take very long since we’ve been having the kids do chores, and they’ve been keeping things clean.  After school Jen Hess came over and we painted all the frames for the primary room.  Yesterday Jean Munk and I went over to the church and hung everything up.  LOOKS SO NICE!  Finally some color on the walls

20150117_14435420150117_160525

No comments: