Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday, January 19, 2015


Yesterday was ward conference, so we had stake visitors.  Everything actually went smoothly!  We had to meet with the Stake primary presidency after church and they told us how reverent our children are and how organized we are, we don’t feel organized most of the time.  They were very comforting.  Yesterday morning I woke up with enough time to read two days’ worth, and this morning even though I didn’t want to wake up I woke up almost an hour before I intended to and read a day’s worth.  Now I am only one day behind!  Now I need to hurry and go get ready for the day so I can run to St. George and do a small grocery trip, along with a couple errands.  I would like to get back as soon as I can, so Stacie can come over and we can get started on the underneath of my stairs.  But.I need to not stress too much about that and make sure I get the things done I need to.  Hurry, but don’t stress.    

No comments: