Well, we got back from our vacation just in time to go to our ward Christmas party. Of course Brenden and Ryan didn’t go, so I took Jack and Cole.
The rest of the week was spent getting the house clean, because for some reason when we get back from vacation it looks like a tornado hit our house! I cleaned the house before we left, but wholly crap! When we got home Friday I started to clean, because it was driving me crazy and I knew if I didn’t clean it then I was going to get to lazy and it wouldn’t get done. Brenden kept telling me to relax and stop working so hard, especially because it was my birthday. Good Crap, someone has to do the work, all's he was doing was watching TV. Did he not want me to take advantage of the fact that I actually wanted to clean! Then he would get mad at me later for not having a clean house! I straightened up here and there, but it seriously took me ALL DAY Tuesday to get the dang house clean.
The 23rd we went over to Heidis and decorated gingerbread houses.
Christmas eve we all opened our PJ’s and went over to Heidis and played games
I think this was the best Christmas ever! I loved it. We woke up about 6 o’clock. Brenden made breakfast while the kids opened their stockings. It snowed that night so we actually had snow for Christmas, Ryan was assigned to go shovel some peoples driveways, so before eating breakfast I went with him and we shoveled some snow. I told him it would be a nice Christmas present to wake up to. We got back home, I had invited my parents to come have breakfast with us, we ate and they stayed to watch the kids open their presents. We didn’t even start opening until about 7:30
Later we went over to Jared and Heidis and hung out with them all day. Brenden had to go on a call right after eating lunch and right before we were going to start playing games. That evening the Bowlers came over and we played games till later.
The next day I had to get the boys room clean and organized, I made them help. We rearranged it and got rid of a ton of crap! Its so clean now, lets see if we can keep it that way!
Wednesday morning we headed up North to the in-laws. We were supposed to get a big storm come in that morning, so I was very nervous for the drive. Thank heavens we missed the storm and the roads were clear! It was freezing cold Wednesday and Thursday, but it didn’t snow. There was snow on the ground so the kids had a ton of fun sledding at Grandmas house. I was so excited to go up because there was a possibility that our puppies might be born. I had text the lady and let her know we were coming up, but she didn’t text me back. I kept texting her, she had been so good to get back to me before, but still nothing. I was starting to get the feeling that we weren’t going to be getting a puppy. Finally after nearly 5 days of nothing, she finally text me back and fed me some bull crap story that didn’t even make sense to me. Maybe it’s true, but it all sounded fishy to me. She said her dog had a ghost pregnancy, and that the vet said that she can’t go in heat unless she’s around another male and a bunch of other crap. I believed the whole ghost pregnancy thing, until she started telling me stuff that didn't make sense. whatever! I guess it’s back to the old drawing board, need to find someone that I actually know and can trust!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment