Oh dear dear dear! I am so tired this
morning. My alarm clock went off at 5, and I laid there for a couple
minutes, and ended up falling asleep! I can't believe I was able to get
my scriptures read so fast and still have time to post. Yesterday work
went GREAT! I was by my self at the high school, until second lunch when Larine
came to help me. Tammie had a funeral to go to. I like being in
charge and being by myself, Tammie is great, but I like being alone sometimes.
The kids dentist appointments went good. It just
sucked because Jack and Ryan both missed scouts last night. Jack has to
go back and get 3 teeth pulled and a cavity repaired. The dentist said
that 'usually' at his age he should have lost quite a few more teeth than he
has. He has some teeth that want to come up, but the roots to his teeth
that need to come out are not dissolving the way they should be.
So back we go in March, yeah I can't believe I can't get in until March! I guess he's
just so awesome that everyone wants to go to him! After the dentist we
ran to the mall to exchange Ryan's jeans he got for Christmas, went to Costco
to gas up since it's only $2.15! Then ran to Wal-Mart. I HATE shopping
with all my kids!!!!! I was glad to be on my way home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment