Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September 9, 2014 Tuesday

I did cross fit yesterday morning at 8, since I had a BBQ to go to last night with the family.  I felt like crap most of the morning, like I was going to vomit!  That settles that, night time exercise it is.  PLUS....I cherish my mornings at home after the kids go off to school.  I LOVE cleaning the house when I'm all alone, I can't seem to get a thing done when the kids are home after school.  Yesterday really screwed me up, now today I have a primary presidency meeting at 8:30, YUCK!  (Not about the meeting but about the time.)  Then tomorrow right after work we have a manditory meeting at the district office.  The only good thing about it being manditory is that we get paid for going to it, otherwise nobody would show up.  We will watch the same movie we've seen every single year, BORRING!
One thing I am so super excited about.....Friday when Brenden and I were in St. George I asked him straight up if this was still on the table.  I said to him...."At one time you said you would let us get a dog if it was a brindle pug, is that still on the table?"  He said yes!  I got on Craigs list Saturday and low and behold someone is looking for a stud for their pug.  Brendens sister Laura had a brindle pug and she said if we found someone to bread it with we could have a puppy!  It won't be ready until February, I hope this all pans out!

No comments: