Yesterday morning I had a really crappy attitude. Jack is just so draining; it doesn’t take
long for me to get drained emotionally with him. I can only hope this morning will be
better. Before the kids left for school
I had a little talk with them about leaving their crap everywhere, and that
they need to PUT IT ALL AWAY! I got the
house straightened up and when they got home from school, their crap went
everywhere! So I got after them and made
them put it away. Now that I’m actually paying
attention, it is mostly Cole’s crap! I
don’t know that I’ve ever really yelled at him and I don’t really want to
start, but good heavens kid put your stuff away!
I went to cross fit and couldn’t even finish the work
out. I got half way through it. I stood there and tried to talk myself into
doing just one more round, my body was pleading for me to stop. I didn’t want to overdo it. I do need to ease myself back into it, even
if it makes me look like a sissy.

No comments:
Post a Comment