Wow, I can't believe it's been 12 years since the World Trade Towers were destroyed. That was a scary day. My heart is sadened for the lives lost, and the sorrow and saddness it caused so many people.
Got quite a bit of the house work done yesterday before I left for work, however since I had a meeting in St. George and left straight from work and didn't get home till 8, the house was not as clean as when I left it. It's not too bad now though, shouldn't take me too long to straighten up again. I just need to keep on top of it! That wouldn't be so hard, but when I have to clean up after my kids all the time and they don't seem to put anything away, it starts to wear on me and I start to get ticked off! I know I really need to work on that, because as a mother it's my job to clean up after everyone, and it's my fault for not MAKING them clean up after themselves. Here's to a better attitude!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment