Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 23, 2014 Tuesday


I have decided, and I know this is a no duh, that what I do is my choice!  Big giant DUH!  Is what I mean is for example:  I was so tired yesterday morning, I didn't want to do anything and it was hard for me to even try to want to do anything.  I looked myself in the mirror and said to myself that I needed to get this dang house clean!  "Clean clean clean clean, Clean clean clean clean” Sometimes when I chant things to myself it helps me get it through my thick skull that’s what needs to happen.  Guess what!  My house is (kind of) Clean!  I just have to get into my head that even though I may not want to do something, like house work, I have the choice of whether I do it or not.  I'm so proud of myself. I know that sounds so lame, but I am.
I was so tired all day yesterday at work, all I wanted to do was come home and take a nap, but I cleaned instead.  I'm really not as tired as I was yesterday morning, even though I feel like I got no sleep last night.  Brenden is gone to Salt Lake for some classes for work until Thursday, before he left he let me know that he heard a mouse in our room the night before and to check the traps.  I also told the kids they could each take a night a sleep with me.  Two reasons I didn't sleep well last night was because I kept having nightmares about a mouse being in bed with me, and Ryan talks in his sleep!  I think he may have been dreaming about playing football with his friends.

No comments: