I have enjoyed my weekend, although Saturday, the day I really wanted to sleep in, the only day I get to sleep in, Cole had a soccer game he had to be to at 8:30 in the morning! YUCK!
Let's see, Friday I got the house pretty clean, I tried to really focus on the upstairs since it's been neglected for quite a while. Brenden was nice enough to bring me some lunch home! Brenden and I went grocery shopping. We didn't get home until almost 10, no wonder I wanted to sleep in. After we got home we still had to unload the groceries and I had to put them away!
Saturday Cole did awesome at his game! I tried to clean some more, I did another batch of pickles. I'm running out of jars, I had to steel some from my mom. I'm just bumbed that the weekend is over so quickly, I wanted to be LAZY! Brenden found a mouse in our room so now I want to CLEAN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment