Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22, 2014 Monday


I just want to go back to bed!  I want to sleep in every once in a while!  
Fridays Varsity Football game was a blow out; the other team didn't even score.  They almost scored at the very last second.  They came like one or two yards away, and we stopped them!  Saturdays 7th/8th grade football game was awesome too, of course we won and Ryan did an awesome job!  
Saturday was a sad day for Cole and I felt really bad.  He had a soccer game that morning.  After it was done he said he wanted to play with Eva and Anna, they are on the same team so I asked Heidi if that was okay.  I left him there with her.  Apparently Heidi had taken the kids over to her mom’s house to play for quite awhile while she was working on some stuff at home.  That night was the Fall Carnival, which I'm sorry to say, was very lame.  Anyways, when I saw Cole I could tell something was bothering him, I asked and he said nothing, but he also kind of started to cry.  I took him over in a corner to talk to him and he said nothing was wrong and that I was making him cry.  I later figured out that he must have been having separation anxiety since he was in an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar adults.  That night when we got home he was having a hard time and wouldn't let me out of his sight.
Sunday’s rededication of the Ogden Temple was nice.  We latter went over to Stacie’s and played card and had fun.

No comments: