Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 4, 2014 Thusday


I will have to say that my morning went really well yesterday.  Everyone was ready with time to spare!  It was amazing, now if this could just happen every morning.  Brenden did have a great idea about Jack taking showers at night instead of the morning, so both, well….actually all the boys bathed last night.  I still don’t want to expect anything great this morning though.
For some reason I haven’t been able to sleep very well at night, I just keep waking up.  The past couple nights I have been having major HATE dreams about Brenden.  I don’t know if I’m just releasing any bad feelings I may have about him through my dreams right now or what.  Luckily I’m not mad at him when I wake up, because I’m telling you I think I really HATE him in my dreams!  It’s about the stupidest things too. 
I was actually excited about Cross Fit yesterday, because it looked a ton easier than Tuesdays work out.  I was also looking forward to going to Jacks soccer game, I love watching him play!  Medic 52 got called out, so I had to go out on a call.  We have two ambulances, Medic 51 and Medic 52.  51 is our main ambulance and we have people staffed every day to go out on a call if it’s called out.  52 gets called out only when 51 is already on a call, and it’s just who ever shows up and can go on that call.  52 got called out around 4ish and we didn’t get back until 6:30, so I missed both Jacks soccer game and Cross Fit.  What a bummer.  Todays workout will probably be a hard one again.

No comments: