Okay, this is why I HATE when my kids think they need to get up early! Like I’ve said before, I get up at 6 for a reason, TO BE ALONE! I can’t multi task when my kids are awake or home.
Anyways, Wednesday morning I finished making my Denver Broncos decoration. It’s supposed to be for a Christmas decoration, but Brenden thinks we need to just have it up year round. So we shall see. Maybe I should have made it bigger.
First I cut out a piece of plywood, then laid out the pallets, traced the shape and cut them out. Then I had to draw the design on the wood then I painted it. Wasn’t easy, but I think it looks awesome!
Later Wednesday evening, after I went to Cross Fit, Jack had a soccer game, he is so awesome! I love watching him play. He is such an awesome defender. They won 1-0
Last night we had pack meeting and it was the rain gutter regatta. Of course our boat sucks as usual. Oh well, ya can’t win them all.
Brendens parents are planning on coming down next weekend for a festival they are having in St. George. They want to sell our pork salads and need my help. Brenden is unable to help, which I think they were counting on him, but what do ya do. I don’t really ‘want’ to help, but I will. It’s going to be a VERY long day! I think he will be doing things a ton easier than we do though, so maybe I can get some pointers. He’s getting pulled pork already cooked, just needs to be warmed, then he’s doing the #10 cans of black beans. The only thing he really needs to cook is the rice. He’s going to buy a BIG rice cooker at a restaurant supply store. Plus his trailer is a “professional kitchen” so everything can be prepared in there. He has quite an awesome set up. I can’t wait to see it. Kind of dreading it, but kind of excited at the same time, just to see how this all turns out. I think the selling time is from 10-10, that’s what I’m really dreading!

No comments:
Post a Comment