Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15, 2014 Monday


I can't believe I have to try and think all the way back to Friday; my mind doesn't want to go back that far.  I did another batch of pickles.....Oh yah I remember!  I've been noticing this piece of ply wood in the garage that would be the perfect size for this craft I want to do for a Denver Bronco head.  I went to the High School and used a projector and copied the head on a huge piece of paper.  That seemed to take FOREVER!  I came back and cleaned a bit more.  Stacie came over to drop something off and decided that my pantry needed to be clean and organized, so that's what we did for the rest of the afternoon.  It looks AMAZING!  Now it's almost ready for Brenden to cut a hole in the wall for a door to the garage.  
Saturday I somehow talked Brenden into staying home for Cole’s soccer game and working on the house, and I took Ryan and Austin to their football game in Panaca.  The game was so awesome!  I am so glad I was able to go.  The whole game the score was 0-0, with 15 seconds left on the clock we made a touchdown and won!  SO AWESOME!  However I did get pulled over for speeding on the way out of Panaca.  Can you believe the speed limit is only 25 mph on their main road!  I was going 40 without even realizing I was speeding.  Thank heavens I didn't get a ticket!  
After we got home I was really excited about cutting out my Bronco head, so I've started that project and cant' wait to finish it!

No comments: