Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday September 26, 2014

What a week!  Tuesday after school I took Jack with me to St. George to get my hair trimmed and run a couple errands.  Got back in time to go watch the Varsity volleyball game.  Jack and Cole thought they needed to come, but boy can I tell you they were begging me to go home.  Wednesday Jack had a soccer game, and his last game was last night, Cole also had a game last night.
Yesterday morning was very CRAPPY!  I don't even want to go back and try and remember what happened.  All this week I haven't been able to study my scriptures or write in my journal because the kids have had to get up for some reason or another.  Yesterday I had just had it and probably swore more than I've ever done in one morning.  I felt like crap.  I wanted to keep shouting out profanities, but knew I would regret it later, no matter how much better it was making me feel at the moment.  After I took the kids to school I felt like crap!  Worst morning ever.  When I got to work everyone could tell I was not having a good day.  When Erin asked how I was doing and I told her not good, I just about lost it.  I had to go into the freezer and say a little prayer so I could get through the day.  I just needed to stop thinking about how crappy I felt.  I had enough time I needed to run to the computer lab and type something up, and that totally got my mind off of feeling bad for myself, things were good after that.  Larine is so sweet, after work I got a text from her asking if I was ok.
Brenden got home a couple hours earlier that we both thought he would.  After Coles soccer game we went over to Jared and Heidis for dinner, it was Anna and Eva's birthday yesterday.  This morning I woke up and was going to study my scriptures and remembered Jack had a ton of homework that he needed to do!  I kept my calm this morning and everything actually got done!  YAY!
Here's to having a good day!

No comments: