Tuesday, August 26, 2008
SMILE! :o)
Saturday Brenden and I were at Carters Market getting some last minute things for Sunday. We were waiting in line at the deli and Brenden said "Look!" I looked over and Cole had a HUGE grin on his face. I only caught the last of it, but it was so cute. Brenden said he got Cole to smile. I told him he was just full of himself and that Cole must have been pooping or something. After all, I had never gotten him to smile, and I'm with him all the time, I should be the FIRST! After I got him to FINALLY smile at me yesterday, I decided that maybe, just maybe Brenden DID get him to smile the other day. I've gotten him to smile a little more today, and it just melts my heart every time he does, it's so precious. As soon as I can I'll take a picture and post it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment