Friday, August 22, 2008

Sweet Husband of Mine

When we were flying to Florida over Christmas to go to Disney World, I begged Brenden to go find a Sees Candy store while we were in the air port. I knew there had to be one somewhere. I LOVE Sees Candy! You have no idea. He finally found one and got me a box, sad to say I ate it all, by myself! Well, Brenden has been gone to Indiana (my kids kept telling everyone he went to India) this whole week, he got home this morning at about 1:00! Anyways, the sweet guy bought me a box of my FAVORITE Sees Candy! Which is so sweet, and I just want to eat the whole box right now! BUT I'm trying to LOOSE weight not gain it. I'll TRY not to eat it all at once though. Although I don't like to share, so I might have to eat it before the kids get a chance to see it. I just ate one, and I don't know how long I can wait till I eat another one, oh no! :o)

1 comment:

goldmania said...

Hey, I know the feeling. Sees are my absolute favorite!! We'll keep you in our prayers. JK