I feel like with both Ryan and Jack, I wanted them to grow up so fast. You know how it is, you can't wait until they can roll over, sit up, crawl, walk, etc. Next thing you know, they are growing up too fast! With Cole, I know what's ahead, and I don't want him to grow up! I'm trying not to wish my children's lives away anymore. Yes I'm very guilty of wanting them to grow up, but I think I'm at a point right now that I'm trying REALLY HARD to enjoy them being children. Yes it is frustrating when they don't clean up after themselves, and when Jack won't go to primary without Brenden or myself, and I loose it sometimes, but I'm TRYING! Speaking of Jack and primary, he actually sat with his class during singing time and sharing time today! Brenden still had to be up there, but he just sat out by the door. This is a HUGE step for Jack :o) I'm so excited, he might actually go to primary all by himself next week! I hope I'm not getting ahead of myself. We let him wear his new school shoes today, as a reward. I am crossing my fingers though, wish me luck for next week :o)

1 comment:
Isn't that funny how you can not remember what it was like before your children were born. I echo ALL your feeling about just trying to enjoy my children.
Oh!..and good job Jack! I totally wish you luck next week.:)
Post a Comment