Monday, August 18, 2008
My Sweet Husband
Okay, I don't know if I've really written anything great and spectacular about Brenden, but I thought it's about time! I like many of you blog for my journal. It's the only way it'll get done for me. Hopefully Brenden reads this someday and knows how much I appreciate him. He is the best husband ever. I feel bad for him lately, it can't be easy to be married to me. Right now he is working for my brother Bryan, nothing against my brother, but it is always hard working for family! After Brenden and his brother Jared quit their business, Desert Tire wasn't Brenden's first choice. But it's probably the best choice for the family. Not only is it closer to home, but the pay isn't too bad either (and I LOVE the regular hours!), especially when he gets to go on service calls! (a little extra cash) He gets up and is to work by 7:00, he rarely gets a lunch break lately, but tries to squeeze it in. (That's what he gets for knowing too much, everyone needs his help) They close at 5:00 and he's usually the last one out, because no one wants to stay. Something you should know about Brenden, is that every job he has had, he does his BEST to improve the place. When he quit working at All Purpose Window, they had to hire, no kidding, three or four people to replace him! Anyways, right now he is building a shed for my parents, so as soon as he gets off work, he usually doesn't come home, and goes right over there and works until 8:30 or 9:00! He also works half days on Saturdays, and we have the 9:00 church, so he doesn't get to sleep in much. I just want him to know that his hard work is not going unnoticed. He doesn't have a whole lot of time for just us, or the fam., but he will after the shed is done, hopefully. Although Saturday we both took off to St. George and went on a date! We haven't don't that in YEARS! He's such a handy man, that when he's not doing all of that, he's usually helping one person or another in my family. Brenden, I LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Next time we come that way David and I will babysit and you guys can go on a date.
Post a Comment