Tuesday, August 19, 2008
He Can See Me!
I've been waiting for awhile now, and it's finally happened! Cole has looked at be before, but there just wasn't that connection, you know when you KNOW he can see you. Now he's starting to look at me all the time, and it is so cool! He's getting more familiar with his surroundings, and he KNOWS who I am. Yesterday my mom came over, she needed me to go to the bank with her to talk to the banker guy, while I was upstairs printing something off, Cole was downstairs in his car seat SCREAMING! I went down and picked up the car seat and started to talk to him, and he calmed right down. He knows who I am! Sorry if ya'll think I'm a dork, but it's exciting to me! Pretty soon he'll start to smile on purpose, not because he has gas :o) Can't believe he'll be 6 weeks old tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment