Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Good Luck!
Tomorrow is my 6 week check up, you know the really FUN one! I can't believe he's 6 weeks old today. Anyways good ol' Melinda has agreed to watch Jack for me, because there is NO WAY he's coming with me, if ya know what I mean. He used to go over there and play all the time, especially when I used to have to work, and he was fine with it. But now he thinks I have to go with him EVERYWHERE! This will be very interesting, I don't know how I'm going to do it, leave I mean. I really don't know how Melinda's going to do it. GOOD LUCK MELINDA! And THANK YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We will be fine I promise. I don't think he can scream for 3 hours straight-can he? :) You just make sure you have fun while you are gone. :)
Post a Comment